Number of guests: 1 – $ 150 2 – $ 180
2+1 – $ 205
Beds: Two single beds or one double bed King Size
Total area: 45m²
Title: De luxe
Extra beds: one bed, cot
Meal Plan: Breakfast is included
On the territory of the Guest House:
Swimming pool – with counterflow, salt generator, heated water and equipped with a sun terrace.
Turkish bath (hamam) – humidity 95-100%, 40-50t °.
Jacuzzi for 5 people – air-massage, underwater lights.
Personable Lounge, Library – on the first and third floors
Drinking water – mineralized, eight stages of cleaning.
Water for washing – softed.
Electronic lock system in each room.
All furniture is made of solid wood. The floors are made of wood and marble tiles.
* Check-in after 14:00 – Check-out before 12:00
* Prepayment – optional
* Payment upon arrival – in cash.
* Cancellation: 7 days before arrival – free of charge. Less than 7 days before arrival, a penalty is charged in the amount of the room rate for one night.
* Obligatory deposit 110 USD, returned upon check-out.
Is free! Transfer – Railway station and airport, by prior arrangement.
Is free! Parking the car on the territory of the guest house, by prior arrangement.
Is free! Wi-Fi Internet – throughout the guest house.
Is free! One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing bedding.
Is free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
* All children under 16 years are charged 25 USD per night for extra bed.
* All older children or adults are charged 25 USD per night for extra bed.
* Maximum number of extra beds in the room is 1.
* Extra beds and baby cots are available upon prior request.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Accomodation rules of the guest house SEVEN SEAS
Features of the room, description:
A little waiting – and you are in Provence (C)!. The bright colors and combination of wood tones of furnishings with modern elements and the latest equipment provide an unbeatable combination in the “Provence” style.
This style originated in France – it is appreciated by those who prefer natural lines and shapes, pastel colors and unobtrusive accessories, creating a special atmosphere. Soft light, large windows and a view of the sea – that’s what will give you a good mood every morning!
There is really a lot of light, because the Provence is just known for using less of artificial light, preferring the sunlight to create balance and harmony of design.
- LCD TV
- Cable TV
- Satellite Channels
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Shower, WC
- Hygienic shower
- Make-up mirror with light
- Towels, slippers, bathrobe, beach eco-bag
- Heated floors
- Air conditioning
- Dressing room / closet
- Electric Kettle
- Mosquito net
- Daily housekeeping
|150 $||150 $||150 $||150 $||150 $||150 $||150 $|